Real Life Pics Of Desi Celebrities Playing Holi

Desi Celebrities

Desi Celebrities

Desi Celebrities

Desi Celebrities
Some candid holi celebration pics of bollywood celebrities from last year , surely be back to check out this year pics!!

Holi is always a special festival for desi celebrities, from films to T.V serials. In real life too bollywood celebrities enjoy playing hoil
Some Celebrities were questioned about this holi & this is what they had to say

How are you going to celebrate Holi this year?

Can you recall your best and worst Holi memories?

Which is your fav Holi song?

Veebha Anand:
I will celebrate holi this year with my friends we all friends are planning to go to Water Park and enjoy.

My best holi was this year on the set of Balika Vadhu. We played with the director, the camera man and the entire team

Favourite holi song: Rang Barse

Sneha Wagh:
This year I won’t play holi since I have played so much of holi on the set of jyoti.

I seriously don’t remember the best or worst Holi I played as I don’t play it much. But again playing the Holi at the Jyoti’s set was fun.

Favourite song: offcourse Range Barse and the song from the movie Sholay: holi ke din dil kil jate hai rango me rang mil jate hai…

Sriti Jha:
I will be shooting on the day of Holi and would be playing Holi on the sets.

I can recall my best Holi being played at the age of 10 when I played it for the first time.

Favourite Holi song: Sholay…Holi ke din dil kil jate hai rango me rang mil jate hai


Desi Celebrities Desi Celebrities

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

More Hot Babes

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails